Friday, February 22, 2013

HeyO

If anyone reads this: a quick introduction as to what I intend to do with this blog:

Videogames:
Sometimes I have these really cool ideas for what is wrong or right with the games industry and up until recently I have not had a platform to express my opinions. These will be reviews, first impressions, cries of despair etc.

Hiking:
Conversely to a lot of stereotyped nerds I have a passion for the outdoors and I will sometimes post my reaction to trails or an idea for a backpacking trait or something along those lines. Maybe even some pictures if I remember to take any.

Dnd/and other stories:
I have a passion for DnD and other stories and I am part of two campaigns at anyone time and some times I just create worlds on my own. I think I will post ideas to here to give people an idea of what I am thinking of.

Real Life/Politics:
These posts will be kept to a minimum unless there is something to directly affects my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment