Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Cooking

After coming back to school from break the food here just does not hold up in any way, my stomach was feeling sick as I started running this afternoon. This idea was started when I realized that my biggest accomplishment this break was the fact that I chose, shopped for, and cooked all of my dinners.My dinners were: New Orleans Red Beans and Rice (family recipe), Stuffed Turkish Peppers, Enchiladas, Stuffed Burgers and fries, and regular Chicken with roasted potatoes.

 It got me thinking that I really like cooking. Especially in this modern era when food come prepackaged and there is alternative health food craze I feel like home cooked meals are great. I am especially in favor of meals that edge people away from their comfort zone so they are no longer eating the same four foods over and over again. Anyways what I'm trying to say that cooking is fun and everyone should try their hand at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment