Monday, March 11, 2013

Crusader Kings II

Wow! Man do I love this game! While the Total War series is exactly that, a series about wars. This series is  about making your dynasty simply survive the test of time. You play a single character and from there you build your family. Some parts of it are historically accurate, but after the game starts it can all fall apart. Which is totally ok. It is not the most interesting game to watch but it is still amazing fun to plot against your enemies  The only downsides are as follows: the game is 40 bucks on steam right now which is still a lot of money plus all of the DLC is about another 20. My advice is simply to wait until it goes on sale.

I will be doing a "Lets Play" type thing as a particular family or dynasty. Literally pick any country in Europe in 1066 and I'll play them  if you want to make me muck around with French kings and what not(this includes the mideastern countries). If not I think I will be playing as the Byzantines.

No comments:

Post a Comment